So this has been an eventful couple of weeks full of many firsts:
– Moving into my own apartment
– Selling something on Craigslist
– Cliff House at 6 in the morning to watch the waves
– Finding the fuse box and turning the lights back on
– Unclogging a toilet
– Tegan & Sara concert at Zellerbach Hall
– “Fondue” by candlelight
– Early morning run by Dolores Park
And just plain fun stuff:
– Perfect green tea & finding my keys at the Irish pub
– Dinner at Bissap Baobob & crazy dance party at Bruno’s
– Coffee & shopping with Sara in the Haight
– Gabriela, Clove & Cinnamon
– Apartment decorating spree: Pier One, Target, the Container Store…
– Olafur Eliasson exhibit
Things that I’m happy thinking about:
– **Buying the ticket to Cambodia**
– Building my apartment platform
– Finding/taking motorcycle lessons
– Picking up more library books from on-hold
– Buying fun Christmas presents
– Organizing my closet
– Getting a coffee pot
December 17, 2007 No Comments
Any new firsts in the last few days?
All pretty lame and small. I need to be a little more conscious about this project if I’m actually going to get anything out of it.
— apple brined a turkey
— asked someone to coffee that I was afraid to ask
— read The Dogs of Babel
November 23, 2007 No Comments
Things, they are a changin’.
I really should not be up this late, and yet here I am. I got a lot of good stuff done today.
For the rest of this year (41 days to be exact), I will do one new, exciting “first” each day. Here’s a start from today in chronological order:
— Round I of the HPV vaccine
— Bought myself a really really nice digicam
— May have found an apartment!
— Attending a kickboxing class at work
— Wrote a blogpost in this blog
I have so much energy, and I’m so sleepy at the same time. Can’t wait for turkey-day and for the chance to dump out everything that’s on my mind into some to-do lists.
November 20, 2007 No Comments